Saturday, February 9, 2013

Him, that one, stupid or dumb me ??

By listening this song, I feel like to write some more here,
through this song... actually it is just hurt myself one more,
this song, I ever sang it, with her I recorded and deliver that clip for you
to show up, that I was happy here, even you were so million mills away,
to show you up that I was be able to hold up the relation with you,
we planned that we would meet someday,
but it was not like our plan,
you betrayed me, even you did not mean it,
you lied to me to cover up your betrayal there,
I do not want to talk it any more, never and I will not,
but this thing roams in my mind some more,
nothing to do, just be silent and little smile,
seems like this site just talked about it since I had created it.

How to distinguish this feeling,
I could not ever believe that I am in this situation,
such rush, unbelievable
there were many man who cared, but I just ignored it,
always said that I do not have any heart to make relationship,
but the fact, I had relation with that unknown man but I do believed and trusted him,
like I ever wrote in my Sands, Infinite and Sincerity must be exist in and maybe previous of pages before,
all was just about him,such fool, dumb,
where was my mind that time?
why I was so deep into him?
I did not love him exactly, he just got my heart and it was just about sympathy.

Again, silent and little smile..

How to distinguish this feeling,
I could not ever believe that I am in this situation,
such rush, unbelievable
it was just so difficult to kick him out from my mind,
started something which is called as Big Burden Inside,
None knows and  All I know I should leave him, but why should leave that one?
yet I have not been able to solve this problem,
also is it caused of that one then I am not feeling so much hurt and felt like this pain is covered up by that one?
or have I been able to reach the sincerity so that I am not feeling so much hurt and felt that this pain like breezy wind whisk?

I do not know,
but I do thanks Alhamdulillah to The Al-Mighty who is always heartily to me,
who granted me that such kind of precious love,
who granted me and all over people in this worlds everything.

I missed myself to like and heartily with the right one,
this heart seems falling in that one,
even it is like unbelievable that I and that man can be together,
the important thing is being be able to go away from him becomes easier,
since I started knowing that one's personality inadvertent.

That time, I said "You are my everything"
even I never knew how is you exactly looked like,
that time, I said "You are my everything"
even I do know that we were on differences,
Yeah that was my foolish, that was my mistakes and I do not want to come back.
Sympathy made me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment