Friday, March 29, 2013

Tenses I

Today I would like to write a little experience of my journey, actually it is not a thing called as journey. I just visited to my doctor after going from work, but seems I am more interested to write about a little of English grammatically.

 Like I said in previous words, tenses is a change in shape (predicate) of verb in a sentence which is related to time (at the time when the case happen)

Trick :
  • If we learn Tenses, we will discuss Verb Forms and Time Signals
  • We have three basic time information, namely : Past, Present and Future
  • And we have four maps form tenses are : Simple, Continuous, Perfect and Perfect Continuous
Below I try to classify Tenses into a column :

TENSES
No
PAST
PRESENT
FUTURE
1
Simple Past
Simple Present
Simple Future
2
Past Continuous
Present Continuous
Future Continuous
3
Past Perfect
Present Perfect
Future Perfect
4
Past Perfect Continuous
Present Perfect Continuous
Future Perfect Continuous

For definition of each Tenses I would try to expand of maps form of each basic time information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment